Personal branding, excellent communication skills, image control, and professional behavior create the conduit of interactions that enable individuals to form relationships with the world, often creating the platform for success through first impressions.
Through international travels, state and national program creation, public and private enterprise coaching, and corporate board advising, Nyrka has developed a winning formula and unique insights, allowing her to match an individual’s inner leadership skills to his or her outer image.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
Nyrka is recognized as a visionary leader and trainer. Her passion for producing effective leaders through development of image and branding is what drives her consulting practice. She is fluent in Spanish, has an MBA from Florida State University, and is a three-time national award winner for her development of customized leadership programs. For over 20 years, Nyrka has served in CPA international firms and local organizations across a broad array of entrepreneurial, leadership, academic, human resources, and financial services environments. Some of her accolades include:
- 2017 Exemplary Program Award for Workforce & Economic Development, an industry prestigious award given by the National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET) for Program Creation and Development at Polk State College
- 2017 Bellwether Finalist Winner Program Award for Program Creation and Development at Polk State College
- 2017 Chancellor’s Best Practices Program under the Achievement Category by the Florida College System for Program Creation and Development at Polk State College
- Recipient of The Knot 2010 Pick: Best of Weddings for Special Events at Entertaining Designers
- Four-time guest speaker at the National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET)
- 15+ years as a speaker for various business, leadership, and management training seminars
- 15+ years of experience in leadership and professional development program creation, specializing in coaching, effective mentoring, and organizational efficiency
When I am not working, I support Top Buttons, a nonprofit, charitable and educational organization focused on building confidence and career opportunities for young women through fashion and self-empowerment. At Top Buttons, I participated in the Wearing Confidence Program by teaching Like Skills Training Courses such as “Resume Writing & Job Interview Preparation” and styling young women from at risk teen organizations. In addition, I contribute my time at the store by getting garments ready to sell. What a great way to continue developing the skills for success in others! It has been a lifelong passion!